Monday, September 10, 2012

I’m going to start a written blog? Okay then.

Whaaaaaaat have I made another blog?

I’m not sure whether you, dear reader, may have ever in the past made acquaintance with my hugely Mika-obsessive or poetry blogs, both of which I maintained as a 13 year old, 14 year old, 15 year old and deleted as a 16 year old in a fit of privacy concern.

Why have I decided to make a return to the land of blogging? I like writing, in fact I like it an awful lot. I also always have a lot of thoughts tripping over each other in my mind, so, hey, lets publish them on the internet for the entire world to read hardy-har why not. I guess realistically nobody is reading this and if you HAVE made it this far in, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you on your continued excellence as a human being and inquire if you perhaps know me personally.

 For the rest of us, I’ll be posting at least once a week about whatever is running through my head at the time, and let’s see if it takes your fancy, okay? Also, let me snag this opportunity to tell you this same blog is running on tumblr! whaaaat? well I like tumblr a lot okay, don't judge. And although I'll post on tumblr, I’m going to do my very best to refrain from ‘ALL THE FEELS’-type gushing over how Sherlock makes me cry and Karen Gillan is basically a goddess. If you do want to join me on that particular sector of the internet, however, let me redirect your attention to here: http://floodsofsunshine.tumblr.com/ If you want to see this exact same blog on tumblr (it's prettier!) then let me direct your attention to here: http://runawaykea.tumblr.com/ So much love for all of you! Charlie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment